|Verfasst am: Fr Jun 27, 2003 19:40 Titel: Reise zu rumänischen Schmalspurbahnen
|Dear railway friend,
Czech association named Iron Club Monument arranges journey to Romanian
narrow gauge railways in term 26th July - 3rd August 2003. The programme is
- 26.7.03 departure from Prague and Brno,
- 27.7. Hungarian railway Miskolc, we ordered special steam train Miskolc-Garadna,diesel train Miskolc Mahóca,
- 28.7. Viseu de Sus, journey with normal passenger train,
- 29.7. Tirgu Mures, special steam train will order all day long,
- 30.7. industrial n.g. railway 760mm Govora-Ramnicu Valcea,
- 31.7. coal industrial railway 790mm Lonea-Petrila,
- 1.8. lime industrial railway760mm Zlasa-Hunedoara, special diesel train will order,
- 2.8. coal industrial railway 760mm Brad-Criscior special diesel train will order, +Arad city traffic,
- 3.8. return Czech.
Participants will be transported by bus and sleep will be in camp in tents.
Price is five thousand Czech crowns + 80 EUR for special
steam trains. Price of Czech crowns depends on number participants and
includes expenses at bus, camps and two hot meals per day (breakfest + lunch
or dinner), which special cook will make cook. If somebody is interested in participation in this action then he will contact
my e-Mail: email@example.com .
With best wishes from Czech,